Black Friday has a bad reputation for scuffles and unpleasantness, but it’s...
Words of wisdom from our debt-free clients
For our recent debtday event we asked our former clients on their thoughts about debt, getting credit and their experiences of debt advice from StepChange Debt Charity.
They’ve all had debt problems in the past but have successfully repaid a debt management plan and are now free of money worries. So, all in all, they know their stuff when it comes to the emotions around personal finance.
When we interviewed some of them, they also gave us some very interesting quotes that they live their lives by. Here are 10 quotes direct from them it could be wise to take heed of…
- “I can safely say I will NEVER take out credit as I know that I can manage and spend what I earn.”
– Sarah, Cardiff
- “(I’ve reaffirmed) my priority which is to clear my debts in a shorter time frame than I had initially expected some years ago.”
– Michael, East Sussex
- “ I know that my story is multiplied all over the country to a greater or lesser degree but with the help of my sons and StepChange I was able to stay strong and deal with the issues in front of me.”
– Robert, West Midlands
- “If anyone finds themselves staring at mountain of paperwork…feeling numb and helpless, the best phone call they could ever make is to StepChange.”
– Elaine and Barry, Devon
- “I’m living proof that no matter how bad things seem you can get through it!”
Do you have any money quotes that you live your life by? Let us know!
04 Nov 2011
We all know that your budget can change often, which is why...
From regifting to secret santa, there are lots of ways to side-step...